Leaf Group Accessibility Statement
Last Updated: July 25, 2019
Leaf Group is committed to making our websites accessible and user friendly. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Website Accessibility” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not accessible or a suggestion for an improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within five (5) business days.
With respect to our efforts to ensure accessibility, we have strived to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA, as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The accessibility features only apply to pages on this website.
This website includes the following accessibility features:
- We provide text alternatives for non-text content
- We provide captions for videos with audio
- The website’s information and relationships have a logical structure
- The website is accessible by keyboard only
- The pages have clear headings and labels
Website accessibility is an ongoing process in which we are continually endeavoring to maximize accessibility.
- Although we work to make every page accessible to users we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
- We cannot ensure the conformance of third party plug-ins and widgets. As such we do not claim full site-wide conformance, instead some pages have partial conformance as defined by WCAG Level AA.
- We chose to use the WCAG guidelines for conformance, as suggested by the Department of Justice in Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act.